PHP Version Selector
With the upgrade to CloudLinux, you now have the ability to select which PHP version you wish to use for your site. In order to choose your PHP Version, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your cPanel by going to: https://andromeda.eh-plus.net:2083 and entering your username and password.
- Scroll down to "Software and Services"
- Click on "Select PHP Version"
- Select your version from the dropdown and click "Set as current"
- Optional: Select which extensions you would like to use with your PHP.
- Optional: After updating your extensions, select "Save" at the bottom.
That's it! You're now running your chosen version of PHP with your chosen extensions!